Sunday, November 30, 2014

All I want for christmas is snow!

YAYYYYYY!! It snowed here yesterday!
 Lilly took Pepper out to play in it.
 You like the snow, pepper?
 Woof.

 Footprints

 I just love snow on doll hair.









 The rosemary bush looks very pretty like this



 Now who should I throw this at....




 AG's "fashion boots"






Sometimes its good to just listen to the snow fall 
 (actually, I could hear the garbage truck roaring down my street.)




 Should I do a tutorial on this?
With much love and doll enthusiasm,
Gwynnefar

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love the snow on her hair, it's really pretty!! You are a very talented photographer :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These as just so pretty! I absolutely love them! Oooh! I'd love to see a tutorial on that sled! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P