Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Drawings

If ever there is a day when I don't post, you can assume that I am dealing with life, waiting for good picture taking weather, or drawing. My 2 favorite ways to spend my free time is blogging and drawing.
This is the dragon I drew. I was at my cousin's house and we were inspired by a piece of oregomi paper. This looks way better in real life I swear.


 Also I drew some characters from Big Hero 6. Best disney flick EVER!!



 Hiro is just so cute. He's right up there with Simba and Sven on my list of really cute cartoons. Perry the platypus is awesome too.

Alas- I didn't draw Honey Lemon. I should probably get on that.

With much love and drawing enthusiasm,

Gwynefar

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that drawing of a dragon is awesome. Love it. I'm not much of a drawer; I enjoy it but I'm horrible at it. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. As long as you like it its good. Everyone starts out horrible, but practice really does make it better, as long as you like doing it. I spent the whole summer drawing fairies and when I look at old pictures, I know Ive improved. Happy drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that dragon looks awesome!! And I love all the Big Hero 6 character drawings. I saw the movie last weekend and it was really funny :0)
    You are a really good drawer!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P