Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Our Generation Mini Kendra

Kendra is not in her meet outfit. She is in a t-shirt dress I made.
She is $10 at target. $14 cheaper than AG minis and a heck of a lot cuter.





 This poor girl suffers from Giraffe neck syndrome. (as mentioned on snickerdoodle street.)
 The Japanese maple tree. Now the leaves are orange and wet with rain and falling off. Can you tell that fall makes me sad?

 This is my favorite picture, I think.
 The brown spot on that leaf bothers me.



 Played with the filters on my camera+ app. I take all these photos with my iPhone 4.

I leave you with my favorite pic of Andie ever.


With much love and doll enthusiasm,
Gwynefar

2 comments:

  1. Oh, kendra is so pretty!!!!!! I love all of the photo's, especially the first one and the third to last one. Also, andie is so pretty in the last picture!!! Do you think you could do a craft tutorial??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably will, I have plenty of ideas, but what do you want to see?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P