Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bunk Beds


 Hi, Peoples! Its Andie here and I want to show you this awesome present from Gwen's grandparents!
 We got bunk beds!
 I got the bottom bunk and call it the Andie Cave.
 I put in christmas lights and my uglydolls

 Lilly chose the top bunk so she can be queen of the world.
 She found a lovely flashlight 
 and put her moose and lion up there.
 This is what we call the sausage pillow. we don't know what it really is, but it seems a bit sausage-y.
Don't wear your shoes on the bed, Lilly.
She makes do without a ladder.

In other news:
 Now that christmas is over Its time to plant the tree, of you have a live one.

 Gwen made us a cute little shelf. Its a basket that christmas ornaments came in.
 Lilly's beauty corner was moved to where my bed used to be.

 My hair looks awesome.

 There is lots of room under the bed so Gwen is going to make a trundle or something.
Bye!

Love,
Andie
&
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. Those bunk beds are adorable! I love Andie's outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very adorable. they came from Ikea and my cousin helped me build them.
    The awesome mustache shirt came from Lori Liz Girls And Dolls etsy shop.Gwen

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P