Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday

It wasn't until 6:00 this evening that I remembered it was cyber Monday. So I checked AG and saw the old skateboard outfit, the one with the shorts over the leggings. I was very pleased because I had wanted this for a while, but then it retired, and I REALLY didn't like the new one. Anyway, I took advantage of the 50% off deal- only $19!
Awww yeah. Look at that awesomeness

And then I was browsing through Living A Doll's Life and saw all the cyber monday post and all the things I could have bought... the hiking accessories with that awesome green jacket, the weekend fun outfit, the sporty winter outfit, the cozy sweater outfit. (actually, I see these on Amazon sometimes for crazy prices and I think: "oh, I don't need it that bad") yeah...... Anyway, Did you do any Cyber Monday stuff?

Gwynnefar
P.S what's a post without pictures? Here's one of the sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P