Friday, December 12, 2014

Darling Doll Blog Award!!

Howdy, all! This is my first award and I am sooo pleased! And Excited. X-D
Thank you to Izzy At forever Love Dolls for nominating Me!

Here are the questions:

1) What would you buy with a $500 AG gift card?
OOOOOOOh! Lets seeeee ... I would buy MAG#58 aaaaannd the dreamy daybed, and KANANI!!!!! even though she's not available any more. There are a lot of retired items I like a lot better than their new stuff, before things got pink and frilly. I am fairly new to the World of AG (about 1 year and three months) so I'm not that familiar, but i think I like outfits from the era of Kanani to Saige.
2) Which doll (you don't have to own it) looks most like you?
There is not a doll that looks like me. How about Lindsey without bangs and lighter brown hair and brown eyes and glasses. I could post a picture of me, but I'm bad at selfies. If I find a good one, I may edit this and put it up. Not that Im that interesting.
3) Skittles or M&M's?
M&Ms, please, or orange skittles. 
4) Are you in any sports/clubs? If so, what are they?
I an in video club at school. Its run by my language arts teacher and were supposed to be making videos to teach future 6th graders how to open their lockers, but were all lazy bums at lunch so we wind up just watching old Transformers cartoons. * Im also in girl scouts. All the other Cadettes are a year younger than me and INSANE. Im thinking of quitting. * My P.E. teacher wants me to do track in the spring. I like running, yes, but I prefer to do it by myself in the woods.
5) Who is your idol?
All my fellow doll bloggers! I stalked read A LOT of doll blogs for about a year before making my own. There were quite a few posts that made me smile to myself or think "wow that's awesome". It made me sad that I couldn't comment because I didn't have an account. It was especially sad when i watched blogs die/dissappear. Does anyone know where Doll Delight went? On a happier note: I wrote this in my journal late one night after reading a particularly cool post (I can't find it): "recently (ok for 6 months) I have been reading doll blogs. The doll blogosphere is just a bunch of teenage girls and some grown up ladies writing about how they love dolls. They talk about fashion for dolls, Easy shops, sewing. They take pictures go dolls, attempting new angles, sharper focus, portraying emotion. They write photo stories and sometimes post on how to stand up to bullying. They give compliments and advice. They post crafts and opinions on dolls. They get discouraged sometimes and help each other out of funks. I read the blogs to get ideas and inspiration. I want to make my own someday. They make me laugh. I love it when the blog is written from the point of view of a doll. It makes me so happy in the online world of dolls that women and girls can be so different and write so passionately about the same thing: dolls." 
The post that made me so happy was a photoshoot of a doll put to the song "brighter than the sun" It was a slideshow video sort of thing so I could actually hear the music. It makes me really mad that I can't remember who Posted that. One of the pictures inspired me to take this one:



Ok, now I have to nominate people, which is really hard.


And some questions
1 Do you ever geek out over anything? Like someone starts talking about Lord of the Rings and you start jumping up and down and state your opinions very loudly and everyone looks at you weird because you're usually so quiet. Give an example!!!

2 What is your favorite kind of music/ favorite band? ( If you say Green Day, Pearl Jam or Airborne Toxic Event then you get an extra gold star.

3 What do you predict the color scheme for GoTY 2015 will be?

4 What is the coolest thing someone ever said to you?
[for me, Its "i love how you are always so quiet and every time you open your mouth something weird comes out"   The person who said this didn't mean it rude, and I took it as a compliment. "Thanks, I like that about me, too" I told her : ) ]

5 When you bake cookies, how many do you eat yourself?

Sorry if you already got this award and now have to do it twice.
Also sorry if I didn't nominate you and won are wondering why the heck your blog isn't darling enough. Don't worry- I keep track, so I will nominate you eventually

Have a fabulous evening, you bloggy people!

Love,
Gwynnefar I really don't like that pseudonym. Its so close to my real name and I was just wondering what it was like.It sounded princess-y. Wich I only sort of liked. I'm Gwen.
Love, Gwen


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Gwen :0) It means so much to me! ( I like your real name by he way :0)
    The pipe cleaners in her hair are really cute and festive. A must try!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I swirly things like that at pike place market and thought it would be a cool DIY mini project.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! Congratulations on your first award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! It means so much. Congrats on your first award-- it's my first one too! I just posted my answers on my blog--great questions.
    -OceanAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for nominating me! It means a lot.
    I love your name!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award!!!! I love the photo of Lilly at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what I saw in one of your pictures, you ALMOST look like 57.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P