Saturday, December 13, 2014

Playing with a real camera

Today I was playing with my dad's  Cannon EOS 60D. usually I use my iPhone 4. I like the phone because it is so light and small, but the real camera has the manual focus twisty thing. So I was able to try my hand at christmas light bokeh.



These were a few that turned out ok.

 And then I played with andie.


 This picture looks fuzzy and warm, which is odd because I've always thought of white as a cool color. I guess it's really more neutral.



 Hi. : )
 Here she is next to a big rock in my backyard.






 Doll in focus 
 Rock in focus
 I'm having so much fun!


 this looks kinda cool








 In the treehouse





 Back on my bed. Im really liking the white.

 What inspired the white background was the title card of Aspen Heights, Season 2.
Eeek! Im loving it. It's kinda derivative of harry potter in some parts, which is AWESOME!!


Ok heres some more bokeh:




Ooooooo, pretty. : )
Playing with cameras is cool.
Love,
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I love the Christmas Tree bokeh. My favorite doll pictures are probably the 6th, 9th, and 13th. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! These are just gorgeous! I love them all! You should use the camera more often! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P