Friday, January 2, 2015

Felt Food Friday #2 Salad

Howdy, peeps!
For this lovely dolly salad you will need
  • green felt
  • orange felt
  • scissors 
  • green pipe cleaner

 Cut a piece of green felt as big a your doll's hand
 Trim it so it has a wiggly shape like this
 Cut fringe all around the leaf
 Only about that far in.
 Twist and pull all the edges to...
... Make it look like this.
Make about 4 of these.
You can store these flat and just five them a few quick tugs when you're ready to use.
 To make carrot sticks:
Cut a bit of fringe on the orange felt about as long a your doll's finger.
 Cut across the top to free them from the rest of the felt.
 Carrot sticks!
 Get your green pipe cleaner and make celery sticks or cabbage or something.

 Toss. you can make tomatoes if you want, but I don't like tomatoes.
Ta Da!

Oh and I just thought of something! You can make dressing with hi-gloss paint or puffy paint or something. If your dolls like basalmic vinegar, find some kind of dark brown ink and drizzle it over and let it dry. Coffee could also be used for this.

Have Fun! Love
 Gwen

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo cute! It looks almost real! I'm totally making that if I can find my green felt! I know I have some! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P