Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The royal queen of flowers

 My dolls were in desperate need of a flower crown. Isn't everyone's?
So I made one, one night. Night is when my creative brain works best.
 So I tried to make some felt flowers. Interweb tutorials decided not to help me, either because they hate me or I'm impatient.

 {love these shoes}
 Lilly has a bit of an odd sense of style.
I have a picture of her wearing an enormous tutu with tennis shoes.
She's a bit like me that way, One of the things I live by is: running shoes go with ANYTHING!
 The scrapbook paper is not lining up right and its bothering the heck out of me.

 That little red star is the coolest thing!
 This didn't work out so well because I am unskilled, or rather unexperienced, at making felt flowers. They stick out a lot more than I would have liked.

 Lilly's beautiful blue eyes
 I just love these shoes! From the skateboarding outfit {most recent prior to the one we have now}
And here's her beautiful curls.

Do any of you know how to make felt flowers?

Gwen

8 comments:

  1. Her headband is super pretty!!!! I love the picture of her eyes. Also, I agree, sneakers do go with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! : ) blue doll eyes are the prettiest ever! And sneakers rule.

      Gwen

      Delete
  2. I AGREE WITH YOU I LOVE THOSE SHOES TOO. :)

    Actually, I love her whole outfit. Especially the shirt. :)

    And your felt flowers look absolutely perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome? AG needs to make more shoes like that,

      I belive the shirt came from Lori Liz girls and dolls on Etsy.

      U r sweet. : ) and quite mistaken. I'm going to try again and that's when they will be perfect.

      Gwen

      Delete
  3. I love it!!!! The flower crown is sooo pretty! Can you PLEASE do a tutorial on it?!!! I just love it so much! I love Lilly's outfit and the pictures are so pretty! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to do a tutorial after I practice more. I don't want them to stick out like that.

      Yeah I always feel like my pictures are prettier when I use the big camera. I wonder if that's really true or if it's a mental "I'm using a professional tool so therefore the product must be professional too" sort of thing.

      Gwen

      Delete
  4. I love every single picture in this shoot to pieces Gwen!!!!!! If you search My Froggy Stuff on YouTube, she has a tutorial on flower crowns. I hope I helped!!!!! :)
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P