Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Heh heh heh

The most brilliant peice of horrible acting in all 3 movies.


"Hobbits?!?! What are they doing in my meeting? This is unacceptable! The fact that a bunch of merrymaking, second-breakfast eating hobbits should interrupt my somber and foreboding council is preposterous! How am I to be a regal elf king when these hugging halflings are present? This must not happen again!......*dissolves into discontented grumbling*"

That's a whole lot funnier off you read it in a silly voice.

Well.
I'm not sure where I was going with that. Or why that needed to be out there.
But there it is. Like a lot of the stuff I say.
Accept it before it destroys you.

Good later!
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Perfect. Just. Perfect.

    Elrond honestly gets misunderstood.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P