Friday, March 27, 2015

Drawings to tide you over until I get a doll room made


I want a Night Fury

Should I put these on the Meet My Dolls Page?

Lilly with the craisins from the first time I posted that bit of story. (I refuse to call it a chapter because  It's not broken up right, and I really need a title for it, and should probably finish it too, before things get out of hand.) ANYWAY now you know where the dried cranberries came from.


This is how I feel about school fundraisers.

This girl wandered onto my history paper. I'm not sure what she's doing.

And then today we were in the computer lab writing persuasive essays. Jaden, who often gets off task, began to talk to the class in general about what he would do if he found a yeti in his woods. Mr. Rush, who gets off task even worse than Jaden, interrupted, insisting that yetis must be given toilet paper and indoor plumbing to properly introduce them to society. Then he began to ponder (very loudly and verbally) how awkward it would be to have a yeti in your bathroom, and proceeded to make constipated yeti noises. (can you see why Rush is my favorite teacher?) It was at that point that I was laughing too hard to finish my essay, so instead I made a crudely drawn picture of a yeti on a toilet and emailed it to him. He stuck it up on the big screen and the whole class saw the awesomeness of my pooping yeti. Today was a good day.

Gwen



13 comments:

  1. wow your drawings are amazing! The new chapter of my story Heal is now out so please read and comment on it on my blog thanks! I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH! And Big Hero 6 is SOOOOOO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your great day! It sounds fun.
    I like the girl on your history paper.
    Please do put those on your meet the dolls page! (Not instead of pictures of the actual dolls, but beside them.)
    Creating doll rooms is always so fun! I love decorating it and adding accessories to make the whole thing come together and look realistic. :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made ONE room out of poster board and so I decorate it knowing that it will all come down and be turned into something else in about a week.

      Delete
  3. `Hiya Gwen the tutorial of how to draw a Rottweiler puppy is out now on my blog! Advise: don't colour your drawing in with felt tips. Enjoy! Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like a great day!
    I love all the drawings, especially andy and Lilly.
    The one of the girl on your paper looks amazing!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think toothless is my favorite.
      for the history paper girl I started with what my hair looked like on that day and added a cool jacket. I don't really know.

      Delete
  5. These are really great!
    I honestly CAN NOT draw. Seriously. :) You should DEFINITELY put those drawings up on your "Meet the Dolls" page--they're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll post some of my drawings on my blog! I'm not as great of an artist as you... But I still love to doodle and draw. ;) Art Ala Carte on YouTube is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, more drawings!
      It's good to see other peoples drawings because we can all learn from each other.
      Can you do zen tangles?

      Delete
    2. Kind of, not really. I'm not very good at them. They're fun though!

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh! That second picture of Toothless is fantastic! You're a truly talented artist!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P