Thursday, March 5, 2015

How to make a popsicle stick chair

You need Regular, mini, and jumbo popsicle sticks and a hot glue gun

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I don't feel a need to explain every picture.


Lay a mini on to each leg 

So it makes a sandwich. Make 2 of these







This gives you and idea of all the directions of the support bars




Pardon my irritation or lack of conversation. I hate it when I get my braces messed with.

If you need extra explanation of the pictures, ask me.

Im going to go hate everything now.

Gwen Grouchypants


5 comments:

  1. awesomeness…I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tutorial! I'm totally going to make one of those once I buy some Popsicle sticks! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popsicle sticks are among my favorite things for crafts. You can do just about anything with them and I love their color.

      Delete
  3. I love this craft! I think I'm going to make it!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should, but have you a doll butt to place upon it?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P