Friday, March 6, 2015

Love overflowing

CUB SCOUTS
I quit Girl Scouts (I don't seem to relate to my own gender very well) and now just horn in on my brother's cub scouts. Tonight we went to my acquaintance JoLee's house and did some cub scouty stuff. Cole and his den and me put onions, potatoes, peppers and steak in some aluminum foil and stuck them in the fire. (They were DELICOUS! Like stew in an alien-defense hat.) and while we waited for them to heat up we played infected (a variation of tag). JoLee's little brother Bryce is my favorite Cub Scout. He got every reference I made (lots of lord of the rings and Monty Python and the holy grail) and isn't too cool for Phineas and Ferb. He's one of those kids with a glimmer in his eye who will say something just to see if people will take it and run. And he can do a good gollum impression. I rather like little kids.

Aaaaaannnnnyyyyyyywwwaaaaayy

cherry blossoms
Green tea
Kumquats (never eaten one, but it's a really lovely word)
Wombat (same, minus the eating bit)
Grahm crackers and bananas
Curry
Applesauce

I seem to have gotten over my grouchiness.
Good night, lovely kumquats!

Gwen -who hates PE but loves a good game of infected

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun (minus the small childrens part. It's not that I don't like them, it's that I have no idea how to interact with them. I think we scare each other half to death. :P)
    (Although Bryce does sound pretty cool.)
    Green tea is amazing. Once I had about six cups of it for breakfast.
    P.E. is definitely awful. :(

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cub scouts! My brother was one and we went camping...once. We had smores and cooked bananas with chocolate stuff in an alien dense hat over the fire!:)
    I love cherry blossoms! And gram crackers! I really want to try green tea!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. SMORES WITH BANANAS YESSSSSS!!
    I just love cooking things in aluminum foil- when you're done they provide excellent barriers between aliens and your brains. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P