Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I have no set purpose, but here I am.

I sort of forgot how to photo shoot. I went out to take some pictures of Andie, hoping inspiration would strike on the way out the door, but it didn't.
Yup. Forgot how.
But here's the ok ones, just to prove I did something.


Heidi was out there with me, and she dug up a carrot from last year and carried it around so proudly. She was even more pleased when she discovered it was food.




Apple blossoms

Later that day I went to my cousin's house, which is getting remodeled. Max made a set of bridges from the shed to the garage. We sat up there and ate grapes until my aunt noticed and had us get down.

It has a nice view, up on the roof.

Especially of the Japanese maple tree. Like a great green explosion.

And we walked to the grocery store and found this mini library, where you can take a book out if you see one you want, and put one of your own in later. THIS IS BRILLIANT! I wish there was one of these in my neighborhood, but no one really just walks by there.


4 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THOSE MINI LIBRARIES there's a technical name for them I think but I forget what it is. In my town we call them Little Free Libraries.
    I love the first and fourth ones! :) The background is gorgeous.
    Also Heidi is beyond adorable <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says Little Free Library on the box, if you look closely.
      Siiiiigh I wish there was one near me, but I live in an area where everyone is driving around their dusty pickup truck doing their own thing. No one ever really just goes for a stroll, much less down my gravel street.
      Yeah, trees and green things make lovely backgrounds, don't they?
      heidi heidi hedi... THE MOST ADORABLE DOG IN THE UNIVERSE I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
      I love puppies.

      Delete
  2. I like mini libraries! I've seen one when I was going on vacation, but it was still in the state I live in.
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P