Thursday, June 11, 2015

AGPC and 20 follower thingy, and a fabulous photo shoot. With flower crowns. : )

So I thought I better put up these entries. The AGPC theme was summer, and Tenley's 20 follower thingy's theme was flowers. I decided to kill two birds with one stone... or... two contests with one photo. I don't know if that's even legal, but whatever.



Summer is for being silly, making flower crowns, and enjoying the sunshine.
AGPC & Sunshine Dollies 20 follower thing.

On to the rest of the shoot!
I was seriously debating whether I should use this one or the one above for AGPC. I'm worried the one at the top will get voted down because you can't see her face, but it is the most unique. Oh well. I'm past caring whether I make it out alive or not.











"would you like a lei?"

later




9 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! I LOVE the one you're entering in AGPC!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE ALL SO PRETTY.
    I can't even pick a favorite they're all beautiful, wonderful post, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY. Where'd you get the flower crown? The AGPC is schmazing. Yep. That's a word now.

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I love these SO much! They are gorgeous! I love her flower crown and your entry is awesome! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your photography is really amazing! I especially love your entry and the fifth photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! You are an amazing photographer! Floral crowns are just one reason I love spring and summer. Have a wonderful day lovely, Gwen!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the photos!
    The last pic when she's laying down is amazing!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the third and forth photo! Each picture is so unique with plenty of different angles, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P