Sunday, December 13, 2015

A dramatic entrance for standard Gwen content. Enjoy

*strides into stage, cape billowing*
*boots clomp to halt in front of microphone. Cape swishes*
H E L L O,  P E O P L E  R E A D I  N G  T H I S
I HAVE RETURNED FROM WAR!
What war?
THE WAR THAT IS SCHOOL.
Oh. You're a tad over dramatic aren't you, Gwen?
NO. HOW DARE YOU. I AM THE GOAT OVERLORD OF THE UNIVERSE. DO NOT QUESTION ME OR I SHALL SMITE YOU.



You guys I have a confession to make. I hoard cardboard boxes. I literally have filled the bottom of a closet with cardboard boxes of various sides, colors, and textures, in hopes I will someday need them for a craft project.

I walked into art class smiling a day or so ago, thinking of something funny or weird. This is standard entertainment for me when I live in my own brain. Which is all the time. Lissa (you know, the one who thinks I'm possessed because I'm quiet) said unto me "why are you smiling? It's kind of creepy." I made a creepy face at her. (One of my many talents) "Ok, that's worse." She decided.
How to make the patented Gwen creepy face:
* scowl and raise your eyebrows at the same time
* Wrinkle your nose
* Bare your teeth
* Widen your eyes
* Either stick your neck out and twist it around in some sort of demonic contortion, or bring your chin in like a turtle to see how many flaps of neck skin you can get
Now that I think about it, Lissa is probably right about creepiness and possession.

Lissa is an interesting duck.

Dad and I were listening to pearl jam and eating oatmeal this morning. He looked up from the paper and said "this is a really good pearl jam mix. What is it?"
"Every song by them we own!" I answered

Pearl jam is good.

I have an idea for a comic book. It's about a super hero who uses cheesy one-liners for crime fighting. While the villain is rolling their eyes at the dumbness, the hero kicks their ass.

My dolls need a store like Hot Topic or something. I've never been into a hot topic, but I hear it's like fandom gear and band shirts.
But on top of that, we also need punk clothes and hipster clothes and clothes  that don't conform to either "girl" styles or "boy" styles and, I don't know, dinosaur costumes. Everything not normal.
But I don't know how to sew.
Someone make this happen please.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to factor some polynomials.

3 comments:

  1. if i ever get off my ass and make an etsy store you'll be able to find just what you're looking for. because you're right, there's nowhere that one can find good band/fandom merch for dolls, and there's barely any gender fluid clothes available either besides jeans and t-shirts.

    and that's a real shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES DO IT!
      PLEASE PLEASE DO IT WHILE I RESPECTFULY SCREAM AT YOU TO GET OFF YOUR ASS.
      I will definitely spend money on this. Guaranteed.

      Delete
  2. HEY YOU HAVE A GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT FOLLOWER THINGY TOO. Finally blogger has let me add one. It's bee almost a year since I started blogging to.

    School IS a war. A war I'm losing horribly.
    Help.
    SOS
    SES (Save Emily's Ship)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P